Образовательный интернет-сервис «ЖЭКА-МУЛЬТ» создан по инициативе государственной корпорации – Фонда содействия реформированию ЖКХ. С его помощью дети - а именно на них рассчитан проект – могут создавать собственные мультфильмы, анимировать персонажей, придумывать истории о проблемах архитектуры и урбанистки, энергосбережения и раздельного сбора мусора, комфортной городской среды. Проект стал победителем международной премии Wadline Awards 2020.
Personal Data Processing Policy has been developed in line with therequirements ofFederal Law No. 152-FZ dated 27 July 2006 'On Personal Data' and defines the procedure for processing personal dataand measures to ensure the security of personal dataof LLC 'Garpix' (hereinafter – the Operator).
1. The operator sets the protection of human and civil rights and freedoms in the processing of personal data, including the protection of the rights to privacy, personal and family privacy.as its priority and the most important requirement for the implementation of Company’s activities
2. This Operator's policy on personal data processing (hereinafter referred to as the Policy) applies to all information the Operator can get from the visitors of websitehttp://garpix.com/.
1. Automated personal data processing - the processing of personal data with the help of computertechnologies;
2. Blocking of personal data - temporary termination of personal data processing (except for cases when processing is necessary to clarify personal data);
3. Website - a set of graphic and informational materials, as well as computer programs and databases that ensure their availability on the Internet at a network address http://garpix.com/;
4. Personal data information system - a set of personal data contained in databases, information technologies and technical means to ensure their processing;
5. Depersonalization - a combination of actions that makes it impossible to identify personal data of a user or another personal data subject without using additional information;
6. Personal Data Processing - any action (operation) or a series of actions (operations) performed with or without the use of automation tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update or change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data;
7.TheOperator- a state or municipal body, legal entity or individualthat organise or realizePersonal Data Processing independently or jointly,determine the purposes of personal data processing,the structure of personal data to be processed,actions (operations) performed with personal data;
8. Personal data – any information related directly or indirectly to a particular or defined website User http://garpix.com/;
9. the User – any user of the websitehttp://garpix.com/;
10. Provision of personal data– actions aimed at the disclosure of personal data to a certain person or a certain group of people;
Provision of personal data – actions aimed at disclosing of personal data to a certain person or a certain group of people;
12. Cross-border personal data transmission–transmission to a foreign country, a foreign regulatory authority, a foreign private individual or a legal entity.
13.Destruction of personal data– any actions in which personal data are completelydestroyed with no opportunity to restore personal data contentin personal data information system and (or) any actions withthe destruction of personal data material drives.
1.last name, first name
4. Date (year,month,day) and place of birth;
5. Passport number;
6. Anonymous data about visitors (including 'cookies') are collected by means of the Internet statisticsservices like Yandex Metric, Google Analytics and etc.
7. The above-mentioned data are furthercalled Personal data.
1. The purpose of processing the User's personal data is to inform the User by sending e-mails;to conclude, execute and terminate civil contracts;to provide the User with an access to the services,information and/or materials of the website.
2. The Operator also has the right to send notifications to the User about newproducts and services, special offers and various events.The user can always refuse to receive information messagesby sending an email to the Operator marked'Unsubscribe from notifications of new products and services and special offers'at email@example.com
3. Depersonalized User data collected through Internet statistics services are used to collect information about Users’ actions at the site, improve the quality of the site and its content.
1. The operator processes the Users’ personal data only if they filled in and / or sent the form via special forms located on the website http://garpix.com/. Filling the forms in and / or sending them to the Operator, the Users agree to the Policy.
The security of personal data processed by the Operator is ensured by implementing legal, organizational and technical measures which are necessary to comply with the requirements of current legislation in the field of personal data protection.
1. The operator ensures the safety of personal data and takes all possible measures to prevent an access to personal data from unauthorized people.
2. The User's personal data will never be transferred to third parties under any circumstances except the cases related to the execution of current legislation.
3. In the cases of detection some inaccuracies in personal data the User can update them independently by sending a notification to the Operator's email address firstname.lastname@example.org marked ''Updating personal data'.
4. The term for personal data processing is unlimited. The user can revoke their consent to the personal data processing at any time by sending a notification to the Operator via email to the Operator's email address email@example.com marked 'Revocation of consent to the personal data processing'.
1. The operator must ensure that the rights of personal data subjects are protected by the foreign state to which the personal data are transferred
2. Cross-border personal data transmission on the territory of foreign States that do not meet the above requirements can only be carried out if the personal data owner gives a written consent to cross-border transfer of his/her personal data and / or performs the contract in which the personal data subject is a party.
1. The user can get any clarifications on issues related to their personal data processing by contact with the Operator via firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. This document will reflect any changes to the Operator's personal data processing policy. The policy is valid indefinitely until it is replaced with a new version.